budd rotors, thickness question answered!

budd rotors, thickness question answered!

Perhaps they changed in late 69. There were some changes during the
model year that tell me my 69 is an early one. For example, no
headrests on the 2 door. These came later. The relay for the
headlight doors is different, I had to replace mine.
    By the way, the 69 FSM says that due to the close tolerences, the
rotors CAN NOT be turned & must be replaced if they are bad. I'm
really curious now about your staement that the thickness is shown in
the 67 FSM, since the rotors are the same. I wonder why they changed
their position on these?
John