NEIOC Picnic this weekend?

I'm glad you asked...

More specifically, the Northeast Imperial Owners Club (NEIOC) is holding its
Spring Picnic 2002 at the home of Clayton Russell of South Glens Falls, New
York.  Last year, Clayton hosted the Spring Picnic and the weather was
excellent.  Folks from Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New
Jersey, Rhode Island, Vermont, as well as New York, showed up.  The latest
forecast predicts the weather dropping by about 35ºF (19ºC) degrees from the
mid-week highs of 95ºF (35ºC).

The way that it worked last year was 1) attendees RSVP'd to Clayton so that
he could get a count for hotdogs and hamburgers and 2) attendees brought
chairs AND a dessert or salad.

At this point in time, please bring a small lunch if you plan to attend.
Clayton most likely has purchased the provisions!

The directions are as follows:

Take I-87 (New York Thruway or Northway) North 45 miles from Albany
Take Exit 17N
At exit, take Rt 9 North for 3 miles
At 2nd light, take Left onto Nolan Road
Go 3/10 mile on Nolan