Carborated66@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 7:28 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1964 IMPERIAL SIGHTED!!!!! @4 SALE!!!

dave my dad was travling through pennsylvania  to spend time with the wife
and sighted a 1964 imperial laberan in almost show room condition all chrome
is shiney and rust free and so is the rest of the car. its black and light
blue interior, all paint and chrome perfect and interior perfect except
drivers seat is torn and the seat back is worn a little.
                 car is in lewis town pennsylvania.
                1964 imperial leberan
                    413 engine
                    4 door hard top.    phone: 717-543-5003