coolant canister on old Imps.

I couple of things to check are, don't fill it too full. It
should an inch or so from the top of the neck. If you keep
filling it to the top, it will keep overflowing. Make sure
the radiator cap is good & of the correct lbs. A non A/C car
should have an 8lb cap & an A/C car should have a 14lb cap.
John