early 1950's training films/records on Ebay

early 1950's training films/records on Ebay

I just returned from a 3 day phonograph auction - one of my other
interests. I got one of the portable film strip projector/record player
combos that these training films were shown with. If anyone wants it
they can have it for shipping - it's heavy so would probably cost 25.00
range to ship.

greg Acker