vinal tops/ need help

On the 69-71 Imperial, there is a lot of detail in the shop manual about
removing & replacing the top. The back area in particular looks like quite a bit
of work. I agree that its probably a lot better to let a shop handle this. Just
getting the top on straight is not as easy as it looks. Even when brining it to
a shop, I'd copy the instructions for removing & replacing the pads around the
rear window. If they never did one of these, they might make a mess without the
instructions.
John