Parade Phaeton Brake parts

Hello Peter, Great to have you on the list. I'm not sure if I can help you with
brake parts or not, but, if you mail me off list, possibly I can get you in
touch with people that may have the parts, or I may have something you could
use, as I am currently restoring a 1955 Limo that uses the same breaks. So, if
you like give me details of the parts needed, I'll try to help.
mccollamge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
George ... 'with the soon to be beautiful '55 & '56 Limo's'

"Peter Schenkman" <pschenkm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>right now I do not believe I have any pictures.  When it comes back from
>the shop I will snap some photos with a digital cam. and post them.  My
>problem now is getting a brake rotor for this car.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@xxxxxxxx!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/