New member Peter 52 New York Parade Phaeton

New member Peter 52 New York Parade Phaeton

As soon as I can pictures I will.  I have not seen the car in weeks as
it is in the shop sitting waiting to figure out what to do with the
brakes.

Peter Schenkman
Acting Director
Office of Transportation Services
NYC Dept of Citywide Administrative Services
718.643.8413
917.337.6389 Cell
pschenkm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> bsbrbank@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/04/02 06:03AM >>>
Hi Peter -

Terrific to hear from you!  And about the only Parade Phaeton NOT in
Los
Angeles!

Here's a short story and photos of the other two cars:

http://teamchicago.com/imperial/prdphaet.htm

and there's a little more in my FAQ:

http://teamchicago.com/imperial/impfaq.htm

and the "main site", of course:  http://teamchicago.com/imperial/

Please tell us more about the car - color, condition, use, etc.  And
send photos, to the OIC web site & one for me.  Thanks!

Bob (Burbank)

> New Subscriber(s): Peter Schenkman
> Email Address is: pschenkm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: NY, NY
>
> Car(s) owned: 1952 Imperial parade phaeton
>
> Self-Introduction: I am the new Director of Transportation Services
for the
> City of New York.  The car is my responsibility.  In my short time I
have
> become obsessed with this vehicle.  It is currently in the shop for
some
> work so I have not driven it yet.  I am told it is one of only 3 ever
made

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER