Parade Phaeton Pictures was Re: IML: New member Peter 52 NewYork Parade

Parade Phaeton Pictures was Re: IML: New member Peter 52 NewYork Parade Phaeton

right now I do not believe I have any pictures.  When it comes back from
the shop I will snap some photos with a digital cam. and post them.  My
problem now is getting a brake rotor for this car.

Peter Schenkman
Acting Director
Office of Transportation Services
NYC Dept of Citywide Administrative Services
718.643.8413
917.337.6389 Cell
pschenkm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/04/02 08:54AM >>>
> Peter, the car sounds fantastic.  Are any pictures of it web
accessible?
If
> not, may we honored to include it on the 1952 page?
>
> Hugh

Hi Hugh and All,

Member Carl Geffken had a visit with the NY Parade Phaeton a couple of
years
ago  Anyone wanting to see pictures of this car or the Los Angeles
Parade
Phaeton can go to this page:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Parades/Phaetons/1950s/

Enjoy,