more 66 de-coding

Bill, Thanks for the info. as it is quite useful. Could you give me
reference material on where you found this information? I plan on getting a
reference library started as expenses permit. BTW: On my Le Baron, on the
dashboard by the glove compartment is a nameplate with a name engraved on it
with the Imperial sign ( Robert R. Kaufman). Any idea about this? Can I
trace this to the original owner and where he bought it? Thanks again, Bob.