Haggerty Ins. (was: Car insurance.)

There is some truth to the statement that some insurance companies don't like to
insure "older" cars. They're not referring specifically to collectable cars. My
sister works in the insurance industry & she says that some companies don't want
older high mileage cars that are daily drivers because they tend to have more
mechanical failures that result in accidents.
John