I need to get Engine paint for my 64 imperial

I need to get Engine paint for my 64 imperial

I'd like to recomend against the MOPAR spray bombs, as they have considerably
more blue shading in them than did the original turquoise paint (correct
color name).
The noted restorer Roger Gibson has, through associate Frank Badalson, what
they designate in ads in Hemmings and elsewhere as the correctly pigmented
paint.

I did a gasket teardown and rebuild of my engine a couple of years ago, and
the areas still in good original condition were considerably different
looking after using the MOPAR paint.  That genuine turquiose is a unique
color, and as someone else said, it'll run better with the turquoise paint.