73 disc brake rotors

All,

It was nice enough outside today up here in Ontario to pull the rotors off
the '73 that I'm bringing back to life and check to see if they meet minimum
thickness.  They do not. Minimum (discard spec) is 1 3/16 and these are less
than that.

My local Canadian Tire lists brake parts for New Yorker not Imperial, but my
'73 parts catalog indicates the Imperial rotors are a different part number
than for C-body (Y=3580 522 C=3683 969).  The caliper and pads however are
the same for Y & C bodies - thank goodness. I can get these locally.

NAPA seems to agree since I can find New Yorker rotors on NAPA but no
listing for Imperial.  I see you can email NAPA with special hard-to-find
requests, but thought I'd try the club first.

I was wondering if anyone with a '72 or '73 (or possibly earlier model, I
don't have an interchange manual) has had any experience buying rotors, and
if so, where they got them.  Will the C body rotor work by any chance?

Frank Mitchell lists one in stock on parts voice, but I think he would be a
last resort.  Besides, I need two not one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Stacey
'73 4drht in 1000 pieces