Haggerty Ins. (was: Car insurance.)

_________________________________

---  Nathan Downs wrote:
 > my insurance didn't have any problem with
 > that......I go through State Farm Insurance......

Wasn't there a company called Haggerty that someone was using for Insuring
their old cars,and was very pleased?  They got in an accident with their
'68?....they hit a wall or something? Possibly they can tell the story again
for new members.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--insured by Travelers. $460 per year..just liability.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--by Foremost. $265 per year. Cheaper,I don't know
why.