From: D. Dardalis [mailto:dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:01 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Texas junkyard Imperials, was Re: IML: emblem enigma

Mike, I hope I can take a quick trip to Bastrop to check out those
Imperials.  My need for parts is not great lately, but I want to pay a
visit just for the heck of it, if Hugh offers directions, and if the fellow
is open on Saturdays.  If you give me your need for parts and how much you
are willing to pay, I may be able to help.  I might buy an air cleaner to
replace my non-original 69 on the LeBaron.

D^2, 2x68s