Please WELCOME a New Member, Sherl Pinkham (1992)

Please WELCOME a New Member, Sherl Pinkham (1992)

New Subscriber(s): Sherl Pinkham
Email Address is: mpulsvnz@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Morrison, Colorado

Car(s) owned: I own a 1992 Chrysler Imperial, gold w/gold velour interior.

Self-Introduction: I thought I joined your group on a previous occasion but
I have had no response from you so I thought I'd try again.

I am new at this.  I would like to have someone contact me
(mpulsvnz@xxxxxxx) about my car, I know it isn't a classic like the rest of
you have, but I do have a nice car and would like to keep it in good
condition.  I am having a problem with my electrical and was hoping someone
from your group could give me some guidance or an idea of who I could
contact.

Here is my problem:  My radio; horn; interior door looks; and trunk will not
work.  I should explain that the radio/tape player hae no sound (I can put a
tape in and fast forward and rewind it-but no sound).  Thought it was a
fuse, but it is not that.  Can anyone out there help me.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Sherl