CORRECTION to myself; was Re: IML: 59 Imp taillight ebay

CORRECTION to myself; was Re: IML: 59 Imp taillight ebay

Pfoooey!  What I MEANT to say is that the taillight on
eBay is for the 1956 -- yes, 1956 -- Imperial.

Again, '55 does not have the elongated "torpedo" shape
of the '56 one listed on eBay.

Sorry for the goof!

ELijah

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1816567701&;