Dr Mopar

> is open on Saturdays.  If you give me your need for
> parts and how much you
> are willing to pay, I may be able to help.  I might

Chrome, chrome, and more chrome!

Specifically, the upper and lower grille parts (I have
the center, the IMPERIAL and the headlight surrounds),
the chrome strips on the trunklid and hood lid,
bumpers, bumperettes, cornering light chrome
bezels...anything with good or better chrome.  Mine is
pitted, spidery, and in some cases cracked and rusted.
 use your best judgement on condition...if its
something you would see on a #1, #2, or possibly a #3
car, then its what i'm looking for.  Nothing with
raised pits or rust.

Price is flexible...if the pieces were pristine I'd
pay $300 per bumper, and $100 for the grill pieces,
maybe $50 each for the trim on the lids...deduct 50%
for #3 condition parts (some spidering).

My cell # is 301-452-4438, if you see something you
think I might need.  Thanks, Dimitris!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

My girlfriend left me