67 imp front rotors

Mike, the link was added some time back.  The problem is that people find it easier to ask the questions on the list than go to the web site.  However, to be fair, until the web site gets back up to normal speed, I'd have done the same thing.

Kerryp

  Mike Pittinaro <mechimike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Jimconniemopar@xxxxxx wrote:
> So what is the scoop on using Toyota rotors on 67 68
> 69 Imperials. Is there a
> place we can look that up. Those are so tough to

www.angelfire.com/geek/ottotheresurrector

click on the picture of the rotor

Leslie, haven't you added a link to my page YET from
the IML page??? ;)

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

My girlfriend left me