Still In

Steve,

We are still in Florida, have both been ill, I am still under the weather.  We will not come home until I am feeling better, also until the temperature at home is much warmer.  We have everything packed, so when the conditions are right, it is just a matter of unhooking the utilities, loading the car on the trailer, then hitting the road.  We have had a nice winter in Florida, think it was the best yet, the only unpleasant thing was getting ill, with something like the flu.  We have both been to the doctor several times, Marietta is much better, but for some reason I am not able to shake it.  We are both a bit home-sick, really miss family and friends.  Is your 62 all done?  I have talked to David Weir, the man who does my work, he still has a lot to do on our coupe with the MDO.  Well, take care, enjoy those Imperials.

Bill/Imp 68's