The E-Bay Experience

Most of my transactions on Ebay have been just fine.  I have bought many
items for my cars and have not been disappointed.

However two recent experiences in Ebay motors have soured me on this area of
the auction site.  I had been bidding on a car, and the day of auction found
the car removed.  After questioning the seller in both instances, was
informed that the car had been sold to a "dealer" outside of Ebay.  The
"dealer" in question, not to mention any names, was in South Dakota.

I complained to Ebay about this practice and got no where.  A word to the
wise- don't get to excited about buying a car on Ebay, it might get yanked
when you least expect.

My 5 cents,
Steve