67 imp front rotors

I just recently changed the front rotors on my 68 imp. I couldn;t find any
original rotors so I used some new rotors off of a new 90's ford models. All
that was needed was some little machining. The centre ring needed to be made
bigger so that the hub would fit and they also needed new holes for the
bolts on the hub to fit into. I hope this helps you out.

Rami 4dr Crown