Austin/San Antonio/ Houston Meet

The once a year joint gathering of the Austin, San Antonio and Houston Mopar
clubs will be on Saturday April 4th.  Despite some negativity I have heard
about local Mopar clubs, I have never experienced any towards either me or
my down at heel Imperial, and have found this friendly gathering to be the
best of the best.  There are all kinds of Mopars in attendance and everyone
is welcome.

Folks in my club are getting used to seeing several Imperials at events and
there is a serious discussion about changing the name of the club from Mopar
Muscle Club of San Antonio to simply Mopar Club of San Antonio.  I did not
instigate this.  It is simply to acknowledge the growing number of members
without so-called muscle cars.  Our club is not into racing as a club
activity.  We go for cruises and shows, mainly.  This is not to say we don't
have racers, its just that is just isn't the priority interest.

Anyhoo, if you need more details, e-mail me and I'll share.

Hugh