The E-Bay Experience

I would have to agree with your assessment as I also bought my 1963
Imperial through an ebay ad.
The car didn't sell but I contacted the seller after the auction and ended
up buying it for a bit less than the ebay asking price.
I have only been stiffed once in probably near 1000 transactions and had I
read the feedback, I would not have submitted a bid on that item.
Fortunately, it was an under $10.00 deal and was nothing crucial.
Just my thoughts.............
Danny