E-Bay and 63 Imp converts

I do agree with Dick on this subject completely, I
have only had one really bad transaction,but did not
take pictures of the items before they went out so
when the buyer returned them I did not have proof that
they had been swapped! But aside from 3 flake buyers
and 4 sellers charging to much for shipping, one who
could not pack(!). I have had more than 120
transactions on eBay and aside from the 1 really bad
insident, I can take it all in stride! But remember
Buyer Beware it is SOOO very true!
On another note I have a GTO Tri-Power convertible on
eBay right now(seller I.D. gentry_diaz) I have decided
that the space it is taking up would be better served
by a 1963 Imperial convertible! So inform your friends
who are into lesser cars(LOL) about it I would
appreciate it. And anybody with a complete nearly rust
free 63 convertible(like the black one on eBay
recently with out the RUST!) with a barely running
drivetrain(latter prefered but not required) please
contact me directly, If the GTO sells I will be in the
market!

Thanks Thad <gentry_diaz> The ImpPoster!
Grey Ghost 1965 Imperial