Frank Mitchell and Sherwood K.***** WINNERS!

Hi List. I would like to add to the comments on Frank Mitchell. I have met Frank a few times and found him to be honest and a very hard working person. I have owned my own business's and completely understand that sometimes employees drop the ball. I think that could be one of Frank's problems. As far as the testimony of Sherwood K, I can't think of a person more well versed in the entire Mopar community. An excellent example of Mitchell auctions is the auction for the Budd disc brake pads.  Years ago I had ten sets relined because a source could not be found at that time. My cost at that time was $600.00 plus tax, that is $60.00 per set.
Makes that opening bid look pretty appealing!
Jim Harris
67 68 imperial converts
some 81's