The E-Bay Experience

I agree with Dick that eBay is a wonderful place to
buy and sell the odd items that one won't find in the
local want-ads.

Case in point:

I'll never forget my most expensive and worthwhile
eBay purchase ---- My 1965 CROWN !!! ----

How could I forget it? My garage is consumed by this
beatiful cruiser. My kids have to brush the front
bumber and grill just to get past it! (I'm OK with
this; it helps keep the front chrome shiny!)

Anyway, I've never had a bad transaction on eBay (I've
had over 40 transactions to date) and I would only
suggest (as Dick did) that before you bid on an item,
check the seller's feedback profile and recent
transactions. And if someone burns you, leave negative
feedback and call eBay to complain.

Take Care...

Chris Walter
65 Crown (with cool Tilt wheel and tempermental radio)