Re:65 headlight glass on ebay

Hi Jeff,
     If you get it and don't want it I will be more than happy to take
it. I can't use it either but I will need it someday or someone else will
and I am thinking of trying to put together some kind if parts depot so
that everyone in the club can benifit from reasonable prices on parts
when they need them. I only have so much room so I guess sheetmetal is
out but smaller stuff I should be able to store. Now , if I can only
figure out a way to cataloge it.
    Allan R

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1815255957