53 Hearse on EBAy

I was perusing Ebay and spotted a 53 Chrysler hearse ( 1 of 3
apparently) I believe it's an Imperial- I think I could see the Eagle
hood ornament. If it is an Imperial Hearse, maybe someone could transfer
the EBay pics to the 53 page as a reference. I've seen it done on other
websites- Just a thought.
Matt (74&75 Imperials, 77T&C, 85 Aries, 96 5th Ave)