Kerry's 57 saga

Hi,

I have been searching around on the website to try to find the conclusion
to Kerry's 57 saga, and so far I haven't come across one.  Is there an
ending to it?  I am really interested in finding out especially about what
happened with the top.  I bought my 64 Crown 4dht several years ago with
the intention of making it a 4 door convertible.  I am very interested in
finding out what types of hurdles I will have when I get to that point.

Thanks,

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4dht (hopefully a 4 door convertible someday)