'72 Rear bumper reflectors???

Does anyone on the list have a pair of reflectors that go in the rear bumper on a ' 72 Lebaron ? I need both lenses and the chrome bezels,also need the back-up light lens that goes between them. The previous ( original ) owner decided the best way to repair these cracked reflectors was to plaster them over with red and white striped reflective tape, the back-up light lens received it's fair share of transparent tape, as well...Anyone with a ' 72 parts book feel like looking these PN's up for me ???   I know, I should buy my own parts book and FSM, I'm just waiting on the swapmeets to start up around here- there is always a guy there with a big trailer full of manuals,and he's going to go home with a few less books this year...thanks,all

Chris, 72 Lebaron
71 Lebaron
65 Sport Fury Convertible ( Future Project )
Several Dodge Chargers in various stages of decay...