'72 Rear bumper reflectors???

Title: Re: IML: '72 Rear bumper reflectors???
Chris,

Here's what I can find in my '72 parts book:

Backup lamp lens and gasket package: 3620757

The reflectors are proving more elusive. There is nothing in the lamps section, nothing in the body trim section, but Imperial is the only rear bumper that lists an item called "REFLEX," which I will give you as the closest thing I can find. I cannot imagine what else it might be:

Left 3479273
Right 3479272

Give it a try and see what comes up! (Your local Chrysler dealer should at least be able to look these up if not find any.)

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon
(and a 72 Charger, hence the parts book)

Chris Boekhout/charger69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Does anyone on the list have a pair of reflectors that go in the rear bumper on a ' 72 Lebaron ? I need both lenses and the chrome bezels,also need the back-up light lens that goes between them. The previous ( original ) owner decided the best way to repair these cracked reflectors was to plaster them over with red and white striped reflective tape, the back-up light lens received it's fair share of transparent tape, as well...Anyone with a ' 72 parts book feel like looking these PN's up for me ???