Brake fluid check

Thanks Philippe and Hugh for your help with the brake fluid check. I am taking a week off work, and hope to be doing a lot of work on my Imperial. Mainly rubbing and polishing to get it's original paint back up to par. I'd also like to find some touch up paint for the areas which are bare like the fin tops. One of these days, I'll finally be able to get a coat of wax on her. Philippe your canister idea for the brake fluid sounds good, and I may start looking for a bottle that would work, but for now I think I will try Hugh's stick method. Mark, I hope you like this font better, my eyes are none to great either, but my problem is seeing the T.V. not the computer. Last time I went to the eye Doc. he asked me to read the first line of the chart, and I asked him, What Chart!  Bill '59 Crown