Mopar parts / Frank Mitchell

Its about time this country did more about white collar crimes..thats why an
Eron can happen here and we slap wrists. I know first hand as I had an
employee run off with funds and she was never prosecuted. Friends of mine
just moved and their mover wanted $3000 more cash oor they would get their
stuff back .. its all a real lack of punishment for these crimes something
must be done...