Mopar parts / Frank Mitchell

The local Post Office will not investigate this type of problem.  However,
you can ask your Post Office for the number of the Postal Inspectors.  They
investigate all mail fraud throughout the United States.

IMHO, this is not so much a mail fraud problem as it is a poor
service/consumer issue.  I have not read any evidence through the e:mails
that I have read so far that he has broken any laws regarding the mail.

As far as taking a complaint if it was shipped from UPS.  Would you expect a
Cadillac dealership to take a complaint on your Imperial.  (2 different
companies)

Don't know if this is quite Imperial Content, but I finally get to respond
to something I know about.

Michael Bembas
1955 4dr

(Manager, Kensington Branch