leaks & trunk adjustment

My thanks to everyone who helped me with my leaking trunk problem,
particularly Phil who suggested the paper trick (not to say the other
ideas weren't good, but in my case I think this one worked out the
best).  I checked the weatherstrip using a piece of paper and the seal
was weakest right above the area where the puddle forms.

So now I've whacked the heack out of the flange in that area and it's
just a matter of waiting for the next big storm or building a scaffold
for my hose.

In the meantime, can someone tell me if there is a lateral adjustment
for the trunk lid?  in other words, to move it side to side in the down
position.  I've noticed the gap between the lip & the fender is wider on
the side with the leak.  But, so far, all I've been able to find is an
adjustment for the height of the trunk lid.  The only other thing that
would effect the position are the hinges, but I see no way to move them.

Thanks again, Mark