trim for 71 needed

While I was looking at the trunk of my 71 LeBaron I noticed I am missing
a tiny piece of chrome trim that goes along the bottom of the endcap on
the R (passenger) side.  This lines up with a similar piece of trim
which runs along the bottom of the trunk lid.  It's about 1/8"  thick
and approx. 8-9" long with a slight bend in the middle (guess).  If
anybody has a nice piece like this I'd buy it.  (I think anything from
'69-'71 would work--?)

Mark