1969 Imperial Lebaron / 1977 Chrysler NewYorker Broughm/ mint origianals

1969 Imperial Lebaron / 1977 Chrysler NewYorker Broughm/ mint origianals

For Sale : 1969 Imperial LeBaron 4 dr ht original  show room fresh with all
factory
opitions that I am aware of. Purchased new by me.Prox 30,000 miles.If you are
looking for one of the finest original '69s, you would be interested in this
one. I also
have a 1977 Chrysler NewYorker Broughm 4 dr ht that has prox 20,000 miles.
It is show room new and has all of the factory opitions including a sun roof.
Please, only true collectors would be interested in these Mopars. These cars
are
100% original except for tires and battery. They are ready for show or go!!
Asking price: $19,500.00 per car. They must be some of the finest originals
around.
My location is in Ohio, just 50 miles south of Toledo on Interstate 75.
Bob Dierksheide 215 Stanford Pkwy.,Findlay,Ohio 45840  Bus.phone 419-423-4477