67 sheetmetal needed

The '67 Convertible arrived!  Look at that rust!  Any help in locating both
quarter panels and both fenders would be appreciated.  My front fenders
have rust on the wheel arch, only where the bumper wraps around to meet the
arch.  The rear quarter panels are only rusted aft of the wheel well, on
the bottom 6 inches of the quarter panel.  Patch panels would be great if
they are available.  I've located 5 parts cars... but none are available
for sheetmetal.  How do I get the sheetmetal that I need?  What a beauty
though.... no other car could possibly look this good with that much rust!
In the meantime, I've got lots of other cleanup to do to an otherwise VERY
solid car.  I'm in Austin, TX.  Thanks, Greg