67 sheetmetal needed

Creg.  These pieces are bent only on one direction, so it should be quite
easy to be fabricated by a descent shop.  The same is probably true for the
wheel wells, which may be possible to be removed and repaired (they are
bolt on items).  I can recommend you a good local body shop that is doing
body work on UT's super rusty 37 Chevrolet.

D^2, 2x68's, Austin TX