Jefferson Ave Plant

Sherwood Kahlenberg wrote:

> Jefferson was the old Chalmers plant so Chrysler used it in 1924. It, as
> originally built, no longer exists. There is a new Jefferson Avenue plant now
> in production.

By "now in production" Sherwood means it's in use as a production facility.
It's where all three of my Grand Cherokees have come from, so in effect I
have owned five Jefferson cars (even though the newer Jefferson North plant
shares nary a brick with the old plant that gave birth to my Imp and NYB).

Chris in LA