cover for 57 Imp

Title: Re: IML: cover for 57 Imp
Kristen,

I found a perfectly serviceable cover for my '67 at Pep Boys. About $65, and a universal fit in the largest size they have. Of course, they do not list an Imperial on the box among the applications, but they do list some large Cadillacs, like early-70s Fleetwoods. It just fits over the stately bodywork of my indoor-stored Crown.

I found another one, even larger, at another major parts chain (forget which) for my 6-inch-longer '78 New Yorker Brougham.

Hope this helps,
Chris in LA

I am looking for a good car cover for my 57 Imperial.  I have one for my car, and it fits OK, but it's almost like squeezing a size 9 foot into a size 8 shoe.  Are there any companies that make covers specifically for these cars?   It doesn't need to be weatherproof, just a dust cover.