Chryslers at Carlisle for 2002: separate IMP class?

Chryslers at Carlisle for 2002: separate IMP class?

> I kind of enjoy seeing the Imps mixed in w/the full
> size vehicles of the same era, but having it's own
> class would sure raise the visibility, and make a
> nice gathering point for owners.

I think its a good idea when they group the same cars
together...lets you compare different years and trim
levels (LeBaron, Crown, Custom, etc) and gives the
owners a common congregation point.

I hope to have Silver (Charcoal '67 with red leather,
4 dr) at carlisle this summer, in all her faded glory.
 ;)

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Christmas is over now