Chryslers at Carlisle for 2002: separate IMP class?

Chryslers at Carlisle for 2002: separate IMP class?

All:

For those of you that were in attendance last year at the Carlisle Chrysler
Show. ("All Chrysler Nationals" or whatever it's being called for 2002) ...
there was talk of setting up a separate class/category for Imperials (the same
way they do now for Dodge A100's & PT Cruisers, etc. ).

Don't know if anyone has pursued this with the Carlisle officials, or if there
are requirements, etc. , but what do the rest of you think?

I kind of enjoy seeing the Imps mixed in w/the full size vehicles of the same
era, but having it's own class would sure raise the visibility, and make a nice
gathering point for owners.

What do the rest of you think? Does anyone want to "take this on"?

Mark.