old parts

You got that right.  A lot of shops won't even deal with the old cars.  A line
I hear again and again is: "I don't have the time to fool with 'em."  Or:
"They're too much trouble."  It's much easier to just replace a part.  The idea
of breaking it down and fixing it or "rehabing" a part is a foreign concept to
many.