Imperial die-casts

It so happens that I was checking out the Corgi Imperial yesterday in the Corgi
collectible book.  It's a 1965 convertible produced from about 1966 until 1969.
 It came in red or the scarcer dark blue, both with white interior, blackwall
tires and opening doors, hood and trunk.  There are two removable figures that
fit in the front seats and a set of golf clubs on a cart in the trunk.  It is
model #246.  Expect to pay on eBay in the vicinity of $75+ for one that's
intact with the original box and figures and clubs.  I've seen the car for less
than half that without the accoutrements, and in so-so condition.  There's a
red one on eBay now at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=1709745898

Brooklin also makes a 1951 Chrysler Imperial convertible in maroon that's
usually in the $75 range as well.  See one at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=1710624441

Finally, Motor City Models makes a 1955 Imperial Southampton in dark green with
a white top that right now is only at $12.50:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=1710284512
and white with a gold top, that now is at $105.00:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=1709602791

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton (not seen a diecast of one)
1972 Buick Riviera (Western Models makes in red and blue)
1983 Chrysler Cordoba (you MUST be kidding!!)