ye olde 58 coupe down under

Thanks to all for the words of encouragment on the 58 .Hey I realy was only
extracting the urine about jumping off the wee stool with the tow rope atached
but thanks for the offers of spirtual advice,I realy am over the moon about
this old tart and cant wate to see her the price has never been an issue .It
was good that the car created so much response ,I however was not able to open
the link to the photos taken twelve months back I would love to see them as
well as the text If who ever could send them direct on( oldhop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )
also to any one conserned that I payed too much try adding another 3k for
shipping then take into account we only get 41 cents for our dollar you will
see that 25k KIWI soon becomes the price of a 58 coupe down here ,regards hoppy