ye olde 58 coupe down under

Please try the links again, the ones posted by me the other day.  It will
tie up my ISP and your connection for hours if I try to send them to you
directly.   I will repeat my message of the other day:

>>>At Hugh Hemphill's suggestion, I have put the pictures I took of the much
discussed 58 coupe last January back up on my web site.  This is the car
that is on its way to the antipodes.  There is also a text description of
the car, but since that was not really a well thought out report fit for
general publication, I'll not put that up on my web site.  If anyone is
interested in my biased opinion of the car at this late date, you just ask
and I'll send it along to you.

The pictures are at:

http://users.sdccu.net/dickb/P1250001.jpg

through

http://users.sdccu.net/dickb/P1250025.jpg

just keep bumping the last two digits to see all 25 pictures.  These are
large pictures, so I hope you have a fast ISP.

Dick Benjamin
<<<<<

The URLs do work, I have just retried them.

Hugh Hemphill has edited the text of my report, cleaning it up a bit.  I
don't know the link to that - you'll have to ask him.

Dick Benjamin