1966 Headlamp Covers For Sale

Any one interested in a pair of headlamp covers for a 1966 Imperial,
there is a set on e-bay for sale, item number 1810395743. They are
asking for a starting bid of $40.00. Don't know if that is a good price,
but they look to be in presentable shape. I seem to remember some one
asking about covers on the site not long ago, hope this helps them
out.
Michael