1959 Ghia limousine - Canadian Royal Tour Car

1959 Ghia limousine - Canadian Royal Tour Car

List-

Just to clarify matters, ALL 57-9 Ghias originated from 1957 chassis,
evidenced by the 1957 data plates, dashes, and '57 FirePower hemis.
(production '58s had 'Imperial' hemis, and '59s had 413s)
The VINs, on the other hand, are specific to the model year of
completion, i.e. C57 XXXX for 1957, LY1 XXXX for 1958, and M657 1XXXXX
for 1959. The 'bubble-top was actually 'built' in the 1959 model year,
and not simply upgraded from an existing '57. (Has anyone ever actually
seen a true '57? They weren't offered until early 1958, and by the time
most of them were completed three+ months later, the '58 model year had
arrived!)

Bob